Fast and Furious 7 Official Trailer : Watch Movies Online for Free

Fast and Furious 7 Official Trailer  : Watch Movies Online for Free - FAST & FURIOUS trailer 7 is not yet officially released, but Vin Diesel could not bear to give leak. Through Facebook she pointed out that the latest movie trailer that was incredible.

Fast and Furious 7 Official Trailer : Watch Movies Online for Free


Starring in the film Dom Toretto is said also through the social media accounts that see this new trailer makes emotional well as sad. No wonder considering he starred in five films in the FAST AND FURIOUS franchise along with Paul Walker.

"In my visits to Universal, I watched the trailer FF7. I can not say anything ... well this is really INCREDIBLE," he wrote on his Facebook account. The memory of the film makes Diesel hope that the partner who has died is still alive and can see their latest film together with him.

"I must admit that I was a little emotional and sad. We have done so far to make him proud. But you know, I hope he is there and see what we have achieved," he hoped.

FAST AND FURIOUS 7 is tilled director James Wan into a new level. The scale of the story in this film will be greater than the 6th film. Supported also by some new players such as Jason Statham, Kurt Russell, and Lucas Black, FAST & FURIOUS 7 ready to be released on April 3 next year.

Another surprise is being prepared this film, among others there will be a cameo of gorgeous rapper Iggy Azalea and players The Expendables, Terry Crews also rumored to be appearing in the film later.

Fast and Furious 7 Official Trailer : Watch Movies Online for Free

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tips to Keep Your Credit Card Data When Online Shopping

Watch Movies Online : Fast and Furious 7 Movie Trailer, Plot Summary